Monday, March 15, 2010

"I've been on a calendar, but never on time."

"I've been on a calendar, but never on time."

Hello everyone, yesh, this blog is dying just like the others i used to have:( Oh well, i blame no one, but myself, or at least the bad time management i have. Honestly, i wouldn't consider myself too free these past 2 weeks, but neither would i say, i'm damn busy and don't have the time to blog. Well, even if i should help myself lie, i think the fact that i ain't even twittering with my GPRS would not be helping.

These past 2 weeks have been good around friends, tired around office, stressed around school with presentations and assignments and definitely bad aura between me and dad!

The month of march is definitly not a goood one either.

Shane got hit a couple of times, but nothing damn major. Dad helped me with the damages here and there..

School was all about assignments and presentation. Finallly, it's all over, but next week would be the start of new nightmares - EXAMS PREPARATION AND THE EXAMS ITSELF!
I guess, it would also be the time where we'll all say bye as classmates and leave the 4 walls we once studied together. Not long, but at least 6 solid everyday times! Looking forward to some good club session this weekend and some last study bonding time and then followed by a nice good holiday with classmates :)

Work is just shit! IT'S JUST ALL SHIT! I'm back into











"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment