Friday, February 26, 2010

HELLLO SATURDAY!

I know it has been a week since i last blog, but i hve every reasons for it!

20th Feb : CNY Dinner at Sophia's place!
Was good, just the usual us, new recruiter - Ben.. the rest were the normal same peeps. So, basically it was a night of food and liquor and what's CNY without Poker and Majong.. Sadly madd was out of town or it would have been full attendance. Still looking to that day! HOPEFULLLY SOMETIME SOOON!!!!

And then the next few days were driving and driving and not forgetting endless nervous-ment for TP. AND THENNNNN...

THE NEXT BIG DAY------

24th Feb : TP DAY!
I woke up late, was late for my warmup, thanks to stupid comfort delgro who send my booking taxi to Far East Plaza instead of my house, which caused me to wait for 15Min's and even so was late. During warm-up, i screwed it up! Hit curb, role slope, bad crank course..etc.. BUT When it came to TP, i paid extra care and was more focus which scored me 10 points :) So happy i passed it, kept having panic attack that night before and hours before.. GEEZ!
Then met dad for lunch and he gave me a surprise by bringing me to the automobile carmart, there my eyes met him! Name is SHANE! And i felt in love with him.. in love with his interior!
Shane is my latest love of all, its a SUZUKI SWIFT and i owe it soo much to dad to get me a car, after all those xiao jie pi qi.. haha!

25th Feb :
Went to school, got my car, my first passenger a.k.a cum teacher Sophia accompanied me almost the whole afternoon. From doing my GPS and checking my filter and so on.. drove to town (WHICH I HATED ALOT! I HATE TOWN, IT'S UTTER SUICIDAL! IT'S EITHER THE ERP KILLS ME OR THE OTHER DRIVERS) After town, met uncle and went to get the car blessed. Then did errands and back home.

26th Feb :
Drove to school, then office then home!

Tonight will be ZOUK NIGHT! Ilham's going in for NS so we're having the last party before he enters hell doom!


And i'm getting sick of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment