Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm still in the GONG XI FA CAI MOOOOD! SHUCKS......

HELLLO EVERYONE!

I'm back AGAIN.. Recently have been very hardworking on my blog as all can tell.. and there's a reason behind it - cause i know you people, my lovely mates out there are stalking me.. AND I LIKE THAT! HAHHAHAHAHA! SO, I've been a very good idol and dilgently letting you people stalk the best out of me :)

So, Chinese New Year season holiday is now gone.. can't believe that bloody 4 days of enjoyment went just like that..*poof*! But like they say, enjoyment always last shorter than our boring norm days! HOW SO TRUE!

Let's break down my Chinese New Year holiday in the most smiplefied way - THE BEST OF THE MANY MANY YEARS I HAD!

Friday was out with xiao yi, had our girly catch up talk <3!
Saturday was out at Gan Die's side, had reunion dinner and then Sunday and Monday was non-stop house visiting! Tuesday was a rest, went to the airport around 7.30am to send Gan Ma, Benny and Family off back to shanghai.. I MISS GAN MA BADLY THOU :(
And then was home slacking my time away.

Wednesday which was yesterday was over at Jiawei's place with Jas and Joel working on our project. And out of the 6hrs we were there, only 3-4hrs of effort was put in.. all was just copy and paste and last min editing at night and the next day which is today.
All of us cabbed to school and then presentation time! LOVE MY LOVELY LATE CLASSMATES :D Because not many people was in class, so as we presented we didn't really feel all nervous and stuff. PHEW*

Went back to office in the afternoon and then driving.. Yeah, nothing much besides my exciting and your boring life i have..


Let's talk about things that i'm excited and already am excited about.... this week


1) MY CHANEL SLIM IS NOW IN MY POCESSION! WAHAHAHHAHA!
Thou, it may be 2nd hand, but so what? I bought it with my own cash! HELLLO, REPEAT - OWN CASH, NO DADDY/MUMMY MONEYYY... IT'S MINEEEEEEE! Thou, i got back up funds which is my ang bao money lah :) BUT STILL, goood shit to me.
Now, with Chanel adding to my collection.. truly am satisfied :)

2) I'M MEEETING UP WITH MY LOVES ON SATURDAY AT SOPHIA'S PLACE! Hopefully, everyone would turn up and not put me on aeroplane.. and of course, we need to take some nice clique pics!!!! Ages since we had one!

3) 5 days! (If you guys are my faithful readers, you would know what this 5 days is to)



I do have things i wanna blog about chinese new year, but i don't think i can now, my eyes are freaking closing.. sorry people! Will edit this sometime soooon....



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment