Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I don't know what i should do with you! Everyone makes it sound so easy.. should i just go all out to get to know you, or just leave things as it is..

To an unproductive Monday :)


Seriously, i hate exam week, it gives me nothing but excusing myself from bed,tv and the net. I'm practically bumming around doing nothing, and coming to office at weird timing. And besides all the fuss about exams every one's having, my mind is on what i should be doing for the weekend! FML! Ever since Sophia and i was talking about Wednesday ladies night, i can't help convincing myself with all the wrong reasons to go! = FML X2. And everytime i think of my Saturday paper, i panic for less than 10mins and then go on bumming. Seriously.. FML X456789345678!


Updates :

Weekend was pretty much dull.

Friday was with the usuals. Was suppose to head to ECP to have steamboat but ended up having it in bugis. I left early as i was out that entire week till late and didn't want dad to start on his radio..

Saturday was with the class. Not many turned up, but enouugh to have fun :), shine and co was highly high. And jas came with us, yeah her ever first time on the dance floor and first time she came out of her box. To summarize, Rebel music was such turn off, i wonder why they've change so much.. ZOUK AND PHUTURE STILL MY ♥! Missing powerhouse a little now.. and all in all, my classmates are just mad! ♥♥♥

Sunday was just nau-ing all day. And then off to Jiawei's place for his surprise bday. Stupid Eric told me only 4 peope on his side, but ended up having 11.. was pretty much just that.. nothing interesting.

Yesterday was out with Sophia. Also nothing much, just our usual thang.


and then today, my super bumming around day!

I think i've convince myself enough, i shall concentrate on Saturday's paper, do my notes for Monday and if i'm done.. i shall head to Zouk with the rest this weekend. OMG, I'm sucha genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment