Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PLEASE GO ON FASTER!

Twitter is dying, i'll try to bring it back to life very sooon. Cause there is some problem from the twitter app on my phone, and i'm so lazy to fix it.

I wish i could use the same reason why my blog is dying, but, i think i'll think of a better statement to use. Seriously, i don't know if there is still people reading this blog of mine. In the past i don't blog, my tag-board would be flooded or people would ask me around and stuff, but in the past few months, not once has someone ask why my blog is dead.. So does that mean no one reads? Cause then i'll feel like a complete moron, talking to cyber world...

Well, UPDATE TIME!


- Exams are almost done and over with. Last paper this thursday. _l_
I've been slacking this term like mad. I hardly went to school, my assignments were all last minute work.. i played alot and during the whole exam week, i was practically slacking off every minute i had. The only time i start studying is perhaps a day before the paper, which i totally take less than 6hrs to really study.
F&B paper was mad, that one sure fail, if i do pass, then all i can say is, the marker was so in love with my handwriting..
Accounts paper, ain't that bad.. Not a C at least a D.
Comm was the only paper i did all 5 questions. AMAZING SHIAT!
And then there's Case studies which i haven't prepared anything.. but was told that the paper was tough :(

Student life is such hell! *After you minus those fun slacky time that is*!


These two weeks, dad haven't pester me with any office stuff. But i can tell his so awaiting the dismissal of exams. Forever asking me when i'm going to be done with exams...

Moving out from Braddell/Serangoon soooon. End of this month to be exact. Going to be an EAST-SIDE KIDDO! Well, not exactly east cause i'm like a 7mins drive to serangoon or braddell... but am just following the mrt line - PAYA LEBAR which happens to be green which also happens to be towards the east :) Good thing is i'm still central. 10mins drive to Sophia's place, 20mins to Madd and Kerrie and around 15mins to liying.. the only person who stays still as far would be the one and only jasmine lee. Then again, she's going to start work which equals to she not hanging at my place as often as she does.. so doesn't matter much.


I need a good great escape sooon. Somewhere near would also be fine. Thailand trip with classmates in progress. And looking forward to Clique photo shoot in August. And there's a trip back to Shanghai somewhere before June. I just want all these to arrive faster...

Pretty much, these are the updates. So far, nothing that exciting, unless we're talking about all my post-exam activities!! :)))))))

Phuture/Clarke Quay/Sentosa/PowerHouse...
Steammboat/BBQ/Potluck....
Shanghai/KL/Thailand...

<3!

P/S : I freaking hate study week cause i bum around and eat rubbish. Just today i finish 2 whole packet of Cranbury chocs all my myself. Satisfied at first and then guilty at last! FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment