Monday, April 19, 2010

The last time i blogged, was during study week and i recall how i was complaining about the exams and stuff. Now i'll be complaining, not about the exams nor school but it's the after school life. THE AFTER-SCHOOL BUMMING LIFE!

Seeing classmates go and look for jobs or some have already found, makes me feel like a total bummer. Thou i am working for dad, but the kick just isn't there kindda thing. It's the more relax sort. I can work from home or office and i guess he's too busy to observe that i'm on holiday therfore he doesn't ring me often. And due to that, office time for me is super flex. But what i want is a proper job. Something to get me busy. Then again, can i stay long is the question.

And then, there's thoughts about going back to school which obviously i know would be the best solution for a start. I'm actually thinking of changing school. I'm thinking of doing something out of the box. Fashion? I mean i know that was my first choice after sec school, but cause daddy didn't approve, but if i pay for my own education, what can he say. RIGHT?~?! But i have to be really serious about it first. ARGH, I'm so frickle that it's duper irritaing. DBT ME!

Last weekend caught up with the girls. Normal weekend thang, supper,durain,chit chat and home! Sadly and as usual kerrie didn't make it.

And then came my horrible weekday. Shane had another blow. This time more hard and serious. Which i guess i wouldn't wanna dwell on that.

This weekend which started yesterday has been goood. Had a little shopping spree..and caught IP Man 2! Fab loved!

This week would be a busy and fun one. Shane would be returning on Tuesday or Wednesday and then my shopping spree starts. 19 would be the official date i'm moving out. Which technically it's 18days away. :)

I do have other things on my mind to blog, but i'm feeling excited in moving on with my L word drama addiction. Which would leave me ending off here...


toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment